GLOBAL FINANCING
St. Kitts-Nevis Projected to have 2nd Highest Growth Rate in the OECS for 2016 Says IMF   
June 28, 2015
- ZIZ - Basseterre, St. Kitts â According to the Latest Reports by the IMF St.Kitts-Nevis is projected to have the Second Highest Growth Rate among OECS Countries and the 4th Highest in the Caribbean Region. The International...
[more] 
Vietnam looks to lessen toxic chemical use   
June 27, 2015
- AsiaOne - The project, funded by the îGlobal Environment Facilityî, has helped State offices improve legal frameworks and provided a database for PCB management, he said. Participants at the meeting agreed that...
[more] 
Environmentalist Wants FG To Restructure Ecological Fund Office   
June 26, 2015
- Leadership - Bassey said at a presentation on âTowards an Environmental Action Plan 2015- 2019ââ at a two-day 9th îGlobal Environment Facilityî (GEF) National Steering Committee Meeting in Abuja. He...
[more] 
Nigeria: State Gets U.S.$23.3 Million Allocation From GEF to Fight Environmental Degradation   
June 26, 2015
- AllAfrica - The îGlobal Environment Facilityî (GEF), the largest sponsor of environmental initiatives, has allocated 23.35million US dollars to Nigeria to implement climate change, biodiversity and land degradation...
[more] 
Nigeria gets $23.3m allocation from GEF to fight environmental degradation   
June 25, 2015
- Vanguard - The îGlobal Environment Facilityî (GEF), the largest sponsor of environmental initiatives, has allocated 23.35million US dollars to Nigeria to implement climate change, biodiversity and land degradation...
[more] 
Environmental Projects: Nigeria Gets $23.3m Allocation From GEF   
June 24, 2015
- Leadership - The îGlobal Environment Facilityî (GEF), the largest sponsor of environmental initiatives, has allocated 23.35million US dollars to Nigeria to implement climate change, biodiversity and land degradation...
[more] 
Multilateral Development Banks Report 19% Increase in Climate Finance   
June 19, 2015
- climate-l.iisd.org - Of the total commitments in 2014, 91% came from the MDBs' own resources and 9% from external resources, including bilateral or multilateral donors, the îGlobal Environment Facilityî (GEF), and the...
[more] 
Multilateral Development Banks Provided $28 billion in Climate Finance in 2014   
June 17, 2015
- The World Bank - Of the total commitments in 2014, 91 percent came from MDBsâ own resources, while the remaining 9 percent, or US$2.6 billion, came from external resources including bilateral or multilateral donors, the...
[more] 
45 percent of Tuvalu population displaced - PM   
June 15, 2015
- Solomon Star - FUNAFUTI, (RNZI) - The Prime Minister of Tuvalu says nearly half of the population has been displaced by Cyclone Pam. Enele Sopoaga said most people living on the outer islands had been severely affected, with...
[more] 
UNDP-supported innovator helps build energy efficient stoves for earthquake survivors   
June 12, 2015
- United Nations Development Program - This addressed the problem of congestion and of smoke. As part of a UNDP and the îGlobal Environment Facilityî (GEF) Small Grants Programme (SGP) funded project in 2009, KCâs...
[more] 
Displaying results 2401 to 2410 out of 2626
 

Governance & Accountability Institute is a monitoring, intelligence-gathering and knowledge management center operating at the intersection of powerful forces reshaping relationships between stockholders and stakeholders, and the public corporation. The key players transforming the markets and interacting with corporate management and boards include fund owners and asset managers and their third party advisors-in sovereign wealth funds,socially responsible investment organizations, activist hedge funds, public pension funds, labor union funds, private equity firms, investment banks...and more.

G&A identifies key players, monitors their activities, conducts research, charts the players's influence on capital markets and companies, and provides news and intelligence through G&As "SustainabilityHQTM" advisory services. SustainabilityHQTM resources at the intersections of powerful capital markets players--and the public and private companies they invest in.